I think I am experiencing domestic abuse
- Are you feeling scared?
- Are you feeling intimidated or threatened?
- Are you being stopped from seeing your friends or family?
- Have you been forced to do something you don’t want to do?
- Have you been hurt or has someone threatened to hurt you?
- Is someone trying to take you abroad when you don’t want to?
- Are you expected to take part in an arranged marriage that you haven’t agreed to?
Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service (GDASS) is a county-wide service designed to reduce the level of domestic abuse and improve the safety of victims and their families.
Safe Teenage Relationship Education & Empowerment Team
STREET is a county-wide service for young people aged 13-19 who:
- Have experienced or are experiencing teenage relationship abuse
- Are adversely affected by domestic abuse in the home either current or historic
- Are displaying harmful behaviour in their relationships
STREET offers 1:1 support and evidence-based group programmes CRUSH & The Recovery Toolkit.
To refer a young person, please complete theâ€¯online referral form.
Referrals to STREET Gloucestershire will be assessed by the team and allocated to the most appropriate type of support.
Referrals through this route will guarantee contact is made with the parent/carer or young person within 10 working days.
For questions about the service or to discuss a referral in detail, you can also call our information and message line: 01452 726 584.